On which matters can we advise you?
- +How do I structure and finance projects?
- +Is the Breyne Act applicable here?
- +Does this qualify for a reduced VAT rate?
- +What subsidies should I count on?
- +Should I opt for an asset deal or a share deal?
- +Is my current structure future-proof considering how fast tax law can change?
- +What investment partnership agreements are possible?
For both the short and the long term
- +Property tax
- +Property law
- +Real estate finance
- +Real estate planning
- +Deal structuring
- +Due diligence
PRESS RELEASE | Vandelanotte is joining forces with Callens, Pirenne, Theunissen & Co
Accountancy and audit firms Vandelanotte and Callens, Pirenne, Theunissen & Co, the two oldest independent family businesses in the sector, are merging and strenghtening their position on the accountancy and audit market. read more ...