In the area of taxation, Belgium has many incentives to attract investment, talent and entrepreneurial spirit. Some examples are the NID (notional interest deduction), the various R&D incentives and so-called expat regulation. In our brochures "Doing Business in Belgium" and "R&D incentives in Belgium", you will find extensive information about investing in Belgium and the Belgian tax system.
On the strength of our years of expertise and knowledge, Vandelanotte can assist you with every step of the process, from setting up to growing your business.
We can assist you with:
- The establishment of a company or branch and legal advice
- The fulfilment of various formalities such as VAT, registration with the Crossroads Bank for Enterprises, corporate income tax returns, personal income tax returns, etc.
- Assistance with finding staff and answering wage-related questions
- Answering questions about all types of taxes
- Mediation in disputes with the Belgian tax authorities
- Tax optimization of international business structures, including NID, thin cap, patent deduction, etc.
- Consultancy in international restructuring (mergers, transfers of shares, etc.) and acquisitions