The minimum coverage has been laid down by decree:
- 100% of the basic amount of prescription/medication;
- 100% of the fixed fee for day clinic;
- 125% of the basic amount of dentist bills;
- 100 EUR/year for cost of simple glass optics;
- 150 EUR/year for cost of mixed glass optics;
- 200 EUR/year for cost of complex glass optics.
The usual health insurance does not cover all of the costs. An additional insurance by the employer will complete coverage partially or totally. Payment of the contributions for this additional health insurance shall be borne 50% by the employer and 50% by the employee. The contributions vary between 7 EUR per month and 150 EUR per month, depending on the type of insurance.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you wish to receive more information.
++ Antwerpen ++ Brugge ++ Brussel ++ Deinze ++ Kortrijk ++ Tournai ++ Zele ++
++ Accountancy ++ Audit ++ Company Law ++ Corporate Finance ++ Estate Planning ++ HR Solutions ++ Risk Management ++ Tax Law ++